PATTAYA Tour packages
A resort city in Thailand, Pattaya is a place that will keep your adrenaline rushing, be it day or night. The entire city keeps on buzzing from sunrise to sunset. Whether we talk about the adventurous water sports or the electrifying nightlife, the city can easily satiate the wanderlust of any traveler. For those planning for a tour of Pattaya, Welcome To Thai has some of the most amazing Pattaya tour packages tailored to meet each individual’s requirements.
Our Pattaya tour packages comprise of the accommodation, traveling around the city, and exploring the best of this exotic land. When you avail our packages, we take you around a number of tourist attractions in the city and let you spend your time in a relaxing way. Our packages take you around some of the most popular places to visit in Pattaya like Coral Island, Art in Paradise, Ripley’s Believe It Or Not, Pattaya Floating Market, Ramayana Water Park, Dolphin World, Cartoon network, Russion Show, Underwater World, Alczar Show, and Elephant Village. So, get in touch with us now to make the most of your Pattaya trip.
Here we are giving you 5 reasons, why you should visit Phuket...
- Location: The main reason for Pattaya’s popularity is the resort’s location right next to Bangkok and the Suvarnabhumi international airport. You will get to Pattaya in two hours from Bangkok, and even faster from the airport. The taxis won’t cost much.
- Golf: Pattaya has more golf courses than any other place in Thailand. There are more than 20 golf courses within an hour’s drive from Pattaya, so you can play on a new course every day of your holiday.
- Nightlife: For many Pattaya’s notorious nightlife is the most important reason to travel here, and for just as many it is the reason to a avoid Pattaya. You will find several go-go-bars on the Walking Street, Pattaya’s main party street, but there are also a number of good rock bars and clubs where beautiful Russian tourists dance all night long.
- Sight and Activities: Life in Pattaya goes around tourism, and there are plenty of activities to keep the customers happy. You can go diving and fishing, drive go-carts and get your thrills on a nearby national park swinging through the tree canopy on a zip-line. There are elephant camps, tiger shows, crocodile parks and several water parks. Stunning paradise island Ko Larn is just a short boat ride away.
- Value for Money: Pattaya is Thailand’s cheapest travel destination. Hotel rooms are cheaper than in more distant locations and the same goes for the restaurants and golf courses. Also the public transportation is better organized than elsewhere in Thailand: as you can easily get around in cheap shared songthaew taxis (rides starting from 10 baht), you are not on the mercy of greedy taxi drivers.