BANGKOK Tour packages
Bangkok, with its amazing street food, gleaming temples, colorful culture, and the beaten market tracks give this city a multi-faceted personality. This is the reason why Bangkok attracts more travelers than any other city in the world. For those who are planning for a fun-filled and exciting vacation in Bangkok, Welcome to Thai has the best Bangkok tour packages for you. Based in India, we have made our name as one of the leading travel companies offering custom-made Bangkok tour packages that suit the requirements of all the travelers.
You can get cruise tours in Bangkok, DreamWorld tour, and Safari World tour by approaching our tour agents. We have some of the most amazing tour packages that have interesting itineraries to help you make the most of your Bangkok tour. We take care of your accommodation, sightseeing, traveling, etc., to let you enjoy to the utmost while we take care of your entire tour planning. So, get in touch with us now to book your Bangkok tours and that too within your budget.
Here we are giving you 5 reasons, why you should visit Bankok...
- Visiting the Grand Palace: The Grand Palace is located on over 54 acres and was once the private home of the Thai monarchy. The Grand Palace built in 1782 and is now Bangkok’s most visited attraction, due to the gold plated walls, Buddhist sculptures, and elaborate paintings. The Temple of the Emerald Buddha is also known as Wat Phra Kaew and is the most popular temple at the palace. Along one of the inside walls, you will find a mural of the Ramayana, which is the longest wall painting in the world.
- Taste of Thai Food: Bangkok is well-known for its street food. Visit places like Patpong Night Market or Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and you will not be disappointed with the variety, flavors or taste. Thai food incorporates five different flavors in every dish and they include spicy, salty, sweet, sour and bitter. Some of the best street food dishes are Thai rice noodles, papaya salad, skewers of marinated and grilled meat, and multiple Thai desserts.
- Shopping at Thai Markets: There are plenty of shopping markets for you to visit in Bangkok. You can choose from open-air markets, high-end shopping plazas or their authentic floating markets. If you visit one of the floating markets, you will see the merchants rowing their small wooden boats along the water. These boats will be filled with all of the items that they are selling. An amazing place to have an authentic photo shoot session with your Bangkok-based personal photographer.
- Experience Wild Nightlife: Bangkok is the perfect place for you to hang out and enjoy the evening while capturing some stylish shots with your personal photographer. You can visit a bar in the city, a restaurant by the river or enjoy a river cruise complete with magnificent views.
- Beauty of Bang Kracho Gardens: The Bang Krachao Gardens is a great place for you to go for a little quiet. The gardens are quite different than the hustle and bustle of the busy streets of Bangkok, which makes a great place for you and your family to slow down and chill out. You can walk along the trails and see tropical trees and lakes while viewing unique houses on stilts that were built along the Chao Phraya River’s shore. Your family photo shoot will turn out perfect here, we promise.